BEST OF CUSCO AND MACHU PICCHU
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- All transports airport / hotel / train station and vice versa in Cusco.
- All tours in group in Cusco mentioned in the travel plan.
- Inca Rail Train Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu / Ollantaytambo
- Private transport Ollanta – Cusco
- Lodging according to the chosen category.
- Breakfast during the whole trip, lunch at El Maizal Restaurant in Urubamba
- Local guides during the excursions, personal assistance and guidance during the whole journey
- Besides our offices, assistance provided 24 hours during your stay in Peru.
- Tickets to all the attractions included in the program.
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International flight
- Domestic flights between Lima / Cuzco / Lima.
- Meals unless mentioned.
- Gratuities, insurance, personal expenses.
1ST DAY: CUSCO – CITY TOURS AND NEARBY RUINS
Pickup at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
In the afternoon at 13:15 you will have a city tour in group highlighting Cusco’s historic past, the fusion of Inca and Spanish architecture. You will visit the Cathedral and the Koricancha (or Temple of the Sun), You will also explore the four main ruins just outside the city: the Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Kenko, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay.
Overnight in Cusco in the selected hotel. *** www.peru-eureka.com/
DAY 2: SACRED VALLEY
8:15 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visit the archaeological complex of Pisac, the popular indigenous market of Pisac, the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo, lunch buffet at Restaurant El Maizal in Urubamba. Then board the Inca Rail train to Aguas Calientes.
Overnight in Aguas Calientes
THIRD DAY: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Early in the morning board the minibus up to the citadel of Machu Picchu. Guided visit to see the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the 3 Windows, houses, warehouses, and a large central square. These sites are all connected by narrow roads and steps and are surrounded by terraces cut into the mountainside.
PM: Return to Cusco.
Overnight at the Eureka Hotel
4TH DAY: CUSCO – LIMA
At the proper time, transfer to the Cusco airport to take your flight back to Lima.
Price per person based in double room: US$ 799