THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
• All transports airport / hotel / bus station, in Lima, Cusco and Puno
• Private City tour + Larco Museum
• All tours in group in Cusco mentioned in the travel plan.
• Executive Inca Rail Train Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu / Ollantaytambo
• Private transport Ollanta – Cusco
• Lodging according to the chosen category.
• Breakfast during the whole trip.
• 05 lunches (Lima – Larco Museum; Urubamba – El Maizal, Machupicchu, en route to Puno and in Taquile Island.
• Local guides during the excursions, personal assistance and guidance during the whole Journey
• Besides our offices, assistance provided 24 hours during your stay in Peru.
• Tickets to all the attractions included in the program.
THIS PROGRAM EXCLUDES:
• International flight
• Domestic flights between Lima / Cuzco / Lima.
• Meals unless mentioned.
• Gratuities, insurance, personal expenses.
Casa Andina Centro: https://www.casa-andina.com/en/destinations/miraflores/standard-miraflores-centro/
Hotel Inka Tower: http://inkatowermachupicchuhotel.site/
Hotel Qelqatany: http://www.qelqatani.com/
DAY 01 – LIMA
Transfer from Lima airport to the hotel.
Overnight at the Casa Andina Centro Hotel in Miraflores or similar.
DAY 02 – LIMA – CUSCO
9:00 am: Private City Tour + Larco Museum (lunch included in Larco Museum)
PM: Transfer to the airport for your flight to Cusco
Upon your arrival in Cusco private transfer to the Eureka hotel in San Blas, the city’s most picturesque district characterized by narrow and steep streets and colonial houses
Overnight at the Eureka Boutique Hotel
DAY 03 – CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY
08:15: To start your group tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visit the archaeological complex of Pisac, the popular indigenous market of Pisac, the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo, lunch buffet at Restaurant El Maizal in Urubamba. Then board the Inca Rail train to Aguas Calientes.
Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 04 – CUSCO -MACHU PICCHU
Breakfast. Early in the morning board the minibus up to the citadel of Machu Picchu. Guided visit to see the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the 3 Windows, houses, warehouses, and a large central square. These sites are all connected by narrow roads and steps and are surrounded by terraces cut into the mountainside.
PM: Return to Cusco.
Overnight at the Eureka Hotel
DAY 05 – CUSCO
Day at leisure in Cusco.
DAY 06 – CUSCO – PUNO
Transfer to the bus station to board the tourist buses to Puno. Guided visits and lunch on route.
Puno: Transfer from the bus station to hotel
Overnight in Puno
DAY 07 – UROS & TAQUILE ISLAND
Uros and Taquile island excursión, lunch in Taquile included.
Overnight in Puno.
DAY 08 – PUNO – LIMA
Sillustani excursión en route to the Juliaca airport to board your flight back to Lima.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Price per person based in double room $ 1,362