THE 8 BEST LIMA RESTAURANTS:
- CENTRAL: At the moment, Central is the best restaurant of Lima and probably of all Latin America. His chef, Virgilio Martínez, offers a complete gastronomic tour of all Peruvian territories, with products from each of them: the coast, the Amazon, the Andes. It is located in the fourth place of best restaurants in the world.
- ASTRID & GASTON: The place is beautiful, the service impeccable, the wine cellar very complete and the level of the kitchen very high, with excellent dishes. The customer is received in one of the galleries of the restaurant to offer a snack before going to the dining room.
- MAIDO: The best representative of the so-called Nikkei cuisine, which fuses the Japanese tradition with Peruvian and its products and popularized the large Japanese colony in Peru. Great work by Mitsuharu Tsumura, known as “Micha”, a young chef with very clear ideas about what he wants to do and how he wants to do it.
- MALABAR: He has focused his work on the Amazonian products, to which he makes the most of it. Elegant cuisine, with clean flavors, with ingredients from the Amazon jungle, developing a line of elaborations based on the fermentations of different products that are inspired by the popular tradition of the Amazon.
- LA MAR: With the best Peruvian style and originality in its space, the cebiche encloses the best flavors of Peruvian cuisine.
Highlighting the best ingredients of the Peruvian marine cuisine, La Mar shares and conquers the palate of its customers with the specialty in cebiches with the mission of internationalizing and providing the best service and waste of flavors.
- THE PICANTERIA: The picanterías were small familiar restaurants, very popular and modest, where you could eat anything that the cook had elaborated. Located in the district of Surquillo, it has two large wooden tables next to a kitchen open to the public in which they prepare very traditional dishes, many of them coming from the northern kitchen, and at very reasonable prices.
- BONE: Butcher – Salumería. It is a sustainable butchery, where they produce their own artisanal sausages without nitrates, preservatives or colorings. What is interesting is the semi-secret space that Renzo Garibaldi has set up in the backroom of the carnage. A large wooden table, with a capacity for twelve people in high chairs, where you can eat a closed menu, all with charcuterie and meat.
- ROYAL: In Lima, the so-called chifa cuisine is a great success, made by descendants of the Chinese immigrants who arrived in Peru in the 19th century. The offer is abundant throughout the city. One of its best representatives, and one of the most elegant, is Royal, in the elitist neighborhood of San Isidro. Their star dish is the Peking roasted duck.
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator ToolkitTraductor de sitios webGlobal Market